Get a Taste of Life at UCR
EXPLORE MORE OF UC RIVERSIDE
- Marlan and Rosemary Bourns College of Engineering (BCOE) – Ranked No. 19 among Best Public Global Universities for Engineering in the United States (U.S. News & World Report, 2021). Ten majors include computer science, data science, and environmental engineering.
- College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences (CHASS) – UCR's Largest College with 10,000+ students, 300+ faculty members, and 60+ majors including creative writing, psychology, and theatre, film, and digital production.
- College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences (CNAS) – Award-winning faculty includes two Nobel Laureates (chemistry and physics). Seventeen majors include entomology, neuroscience, and statistics.
- Graduate School of Education (GSOE) – Offers the education, society, and human development major, two concentrations, and two minors. The new athletic leadership minor is the first athletics-based undergraduate academic program for UCR and the UC system!
- School of Business – Among the top 10% for business administration in the nation and No. 8 in California (College Factual’s 2020 Best Colleges for Business Administration & Management). Seven concentrations include finance, information systems, and marketing.
- School of Medicine (SOM) – Among the top 10% for business administration in the nation and No. 8 in California (College Factual’s 2020 Best Colleges for Business Administration & Management). Seven concentrations include finance, information systems, and marketing.
- School of Public Policy (SPP) – Offers the only undergraduate degree in public policy in the UC system! Six policy tracks include health/population, policy institutions and processes, and social/cultural/family.
Diversity and Ethnic & Gender Programs
- African Students Programs – Academic, cultural, and social development for students of African descent.
- Asian Pacific Student Programs – Supports UCR’s Asian and Pacific Islander student community.
- Chicano Student Programs – A positive, constructive environment for Chicano/Latino students.
- LGBT Resource Center – Support, education, and advocacy for sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Middle Eastern Student Center – Celebrates Middle Eastern community and culture.
- Office of Foster Youth Support Services – Resources for current and former foster youth attending UCR.
- Undocumented Student Programs – Ensures equal opportunity for DREAMers.
- Veterans – Supports 300+ veteran and military-affiliated UCR students.
- Women’s Resource Center – Addresses women’s and gender issues, and campus community empowerment.
- Academic Resource Center – Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, writing support, and more.
- Education Abroad – International opportunities with academic coursework, experiential learning, and immersion to cultivate intercultural understanding and collaboration.
- University Honors – Helps Honors students achieve the highest levels of scholarship.
Student Support Resources
- Campus Bookstore – UCR gear, textbooks, supplies, gifts, and electronics. Get the 20% off coupon!
- Career Center – Career planning, skill-building workshops, job/internship listings via Handshake, and more.
- Counseling and Psychological Services – Mental health trainings, video-chats with board-certified medical/mental health professionals, and more.
- Digital Print Services – Printing and copying, posters/banners/signs, graphic design services, and more.
- Dining Services – Restaurants, coffee/tea shops, markets, convenience stores, and more.
- Early Childhood Services – A learning environment for children of students, staff, and faculty.
- Financial Aid – Grants, scholarships, work-study, loans, and more.
- Highlander One-Stop Shop (HOSS) – A centralized space connecting students to Financial Aid, Undergraduate Admissions, the Office of the Registrar, and Student Business Services.
- Housing Services – On-campus housing options and Residence Life events and programs.
- International Students and Scholars Office – Helps with visa matters including the Form I-20, U.S. entry, and more.
- Student Business Services – Services include the disbursement of student aid and the maintenance and collection of student loans.
- Student Disability Resource Center – Ensures equal access for students with disabilities.
- Student Health Services – Medical/dental/vision services, pharmacy, laboratory, and more.
- Student Recreation Center – A 155,000-square-foot facility for exercise, sports activities, events, and recreational use.
- Transportation Services – Parking permits, carpools, shuttle service, and commuter programs.
- The Well – Wellness kits, peer-to-peer coaching, basic needs resources, and more.